Sunday 28 April 2013

Chirp Chirp Muhfudger

Okay, I can't think of anything to write so have one of my old poems... *runs away*

I hate this feeling
I want you to validate me
I want to be the only one who makes you smile
When I see you with other girls,
Im like a beast in a cage too small
I dont even know if I really like you.
Like, seriously?
Is it just the idea of being with you?
That makes my heart flutter,
my face grow warm and flushed?
That makes my hands sweaty and clammy?
When you walk into the room
my eyes dart and try to avoid you
in case it becomes too obvious
that all I want to do is touch you
and talk to you.
Give you a piece of my mind
and learn about yours
your quirks, your fears and dreams
I keep reminding myself that I dont feel anything
It's just the climate
The change in temperature
The stress Im under
the dishes not being done..
anything to stop me from falling for you.


DancingPotatotes

No comments:

Post a Comment